R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CRC 1/10 Pan Car
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 06:37 AM
Cammer
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gijoe64
Im using the new Mckune chassis, I will be using 13.5 motor Tekin RS esc and 1c lipo.
I will also be running the muslane body, our track is not to rapped up on what style body you use.
I am also using the McKune chassis, last week I had a softer setup but changed it yesterday to Brians setup under Troys advise. I looks like it may carry more speed through the corners than my old setup did. I am using the Sophia body right at 104mm height and am about 3 mm too high on the wing so I am getting lots of downforce

I am using a Novak 13.5 with my RS Pro and a Thunder Power 3.7 40C. I am geared 37 pinion and 94 spur with 2.04 tires. I backed off the timing on the motor one notch and put in 15 degrees of boost thinking it may give me more punch and it seems to work. I am running Max Turbo with a .5 delay and 43 Drag Brake. The Turbo is coming in 1/4 of the way into the straightaway as we have a sweeper into the straight now and you can carry some speed into it. The end of the straight has a chicane and the drag brake rotates the car around pretty smoothly if I back off about seven to eight feet from the end.

I am staying with the 2S 21.5 guys for now but they are not using boosting type speed controls.