R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - newbies flailing in the pits
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 09:07 PM
justanotherdude
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by Gearhead racer
At my local hobby shop every saturday is our get together day. Bunch guys come to the shop, shoot the bull, work on trucks, think of new ideas of track desgins and the list goes on and on. We let the newer customers know, hey a bunch of guys will be around on saturday stop by we will help you out with a repair , tuneing your truck or you may have some questions we can anwser for you. If for some reason we dont know the anwser we will find out for you. There's some days im out on a job site up in a 12 story building doing some work my phone goes off. One of the new guys drop me line and needs a little help ill stand there help him over the phone much as possible. At my local hobby shop we have guys driving from another state over 1.5hr just to do business with my lhs. Which they drive rite by 2-3 other shops just to get to my lhs. He will help you with your purchase and answer your questions. If he cant anwser your question he'll get one of us guys on the phone to answer your questions. Call me old fashion but thats what some customers still want.

on Saturday racers are racing