R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Associated RC12R5
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 12:45 AM
hotdognobun
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin
saw a different lipo batt placement yesterday, instead of using the 2 limiters, the lipo was put as far forward in chassis, than taped, has anyone done this and have any handling comments on doin this? I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark. - Muhammad sting like a bee Ali.,.,.,loosing is definatlly NOT a option....Agreed?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

saw a different lipo batt placement yesterday, instead of using the 2 limiters, the lipo was put as far forward in chassis, than taped, has anyone done this and have any handling comments on doin this? I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark. - Muhammad sting like a bee Ali.,.,.,loosing is definatlly NOT a option....Agreed?
sorry bro but My Yokomo Brace got damaged! Was gonna tell you but I ordered another but it was the last one from rcmarket Man I got lucky went on the website and boom 1 left!!!! it should come in tuesday. Hey I gave up on the other one