R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Shepherd Velox V10
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 03:25 PM
rmdhawaii
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I took a peak in here for the first time to today and the car certainly looks interesting. Based on the Web site info, the obvious differentiating performance items are:
  • Direct-V-Brake System (DVB System)
  • Velox Revolutionary Shock System' (VRS System)
  • Velox Competition Clutch
The other listed features seem to primarily be for ease of adjustment and maintenance. Other than items being light-weight, are there any other specific performance features that I missed?

So for those of you that have driven this car and are faster – why do you think you're faster? Anyone slower at the moment? How about the same?

Coupe, what do you mean in this post when you say, "With the upper rear arms the car feels a little tighter, so the changements to the setup is more effective and it i´s not getting too soft if the temperature is getting higher and higher." Can you clarify this a little more? Do you mean when the track temperature gets higher? This post: http://www.rctech.net/forum/6165669-post222.html Also, how does the "Extra stability by rear upper wishbones" work? Thanks!

Josh/Jilles - How do the shocks compare to other cars? How is the dampening different on the track? How would you describe the differences in the clutch? Thanks!

Too bad we can't get impressions about this car from Mr. Hudy!

Last edited by rmdhawaii; 12-14-2009 at 03:37 PM.