R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1s lipo+12thscale+13.5= sucks! whats the deal?
Old 12-13-2009, 01:25 PM
SlowerOne
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by chensleyrc1
Larry a flash update to a micro chip won't bridge the gap that the BD has created. If Tekin could, they would of done so already. They had plenty of time to develop the new software after they got their a** handed to them at the IIC. The indoor champs was the same result.
So to me it will take Tekin and the rest to make totally new controllers to compete. I'm not buying any of them till this mess settles.

And I hate to say this, but Drew was right when he said we are opening a HUGE can of worms when we went to brush-less LiPo configuration.
The first sensible thing that's been said on this thread. I too warned about what would happen once we opened the BL 'can-of-worms', and I told Jurgen Lautenbach a the 2006 Worlds that this was a bad thing - they were updating speedos back then.

To all the moaners on here and other threads - you've made you bed, lie in it. If you don't like it, then drive another class, like Off-Road or 12th Mod where it's not a problem. But please, stop coming on here moaning about it. You went mad for BL, pestered ROAR to get it in, were told this would happen, and ignored that warning. It's not fair, but it's life, get on with it.

I suspect chensleyrc1, Drew and I are enjoying this new world. As we saw it coming, we worked it out. But then again, we were probably the people who could tune a 27T motor, and you lot moaned about that two!!