R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ***OFFROAD AND ONROAD ENGINES FOR SALE ****
Old 11-29-2009, 05:26 AM
aussies1129
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Default ***OFFROAD AND ONROAD ENGINES FOR SALE ****

I also have picco P7 evo2 just on 2.5 litres still tight includes carb inserts this engine has huge power and takes a os8 or mccoy 8 med plugs I have about 2 nip comes with engine standard head for sale if anyone is interested??
$160 posted awesome buggy engine
''
EVOlution. In racing, it's what pushes everything forward. The fast go faster, and the slow get left behind making excuses. Welcome to the lastest EVOlution of the OFNA/Picco P7R engine series, the P7R-EVO2. Picco revamped the already impressive P7R changing everything except the .21/3.49cc displacement and Picco's bullet proof reliability. A new crankshaft specific to the EVO2 along with the revamped 7-port sleeve makes this throttle hungry motor pull like a tractor out of corners and scream down any straight-away, regardless of the length. The 2.7hp combined with the 36,000 rpm powerband of the EVO2 will ensure you don't get out-motored by anyone. Replaceable venturis for the 7mm carburator (available in 7mm PN#51427, 8mm PN#51428 and 9mm PN#51429) allow an extra measure of adjustability for the racer. Add a larger size for more power, or insert a smaller size to squeeze an extra lap out of every tank. Don't get swallowed up by the pack, leave them behind with an OFNA/Picco P7R-EVO2.

Features

14mm Crankshaft
7 Ports
Hard Chromed Brass Lapped Liner
Piston CNC Machined from Billet High Percentage Silicone Alloy
Swiss Quality Ball Bearings
Separate Large Size Combustion Chamber Insert
Composite Slide Carburetor with Interchangeable Venturi
- ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS -
CLAIMED HP 2.4
DISPLACEMENT 3.49cc
STROKE 16.8
BORE 16.26
RPM 30,500
CARB TYPE SLIDE
CRANK SG
CONSTRUCTION ABC
ENGINE SIZE .21
WEIGHT 330grams

next is a 1/10 onroad Picco redot tuned edo .12 this engine is BRAND NEW in its box never use still in plastic includes carbie collet spare needle stickers
gone to ebay

check my feedback for reassurance
PM me if you need some pictures
cheers

Last edited by aussies1129; 12-11-2009 at 02:14 PM.