R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Race Servos
Thread: Race Servos
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 02:19 AM
TIX
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

i started this season with 6 Hitec HS7955-TG's. im down to 3

2 on them have started to randomly drop out during races. they start the race well and then at very random times just stop responding for anything from half a second to 20 seconds. i've tried different radios, receivers, batterys, switches, no switch, differnt cars andthey continue to cause me trouble. one of them now doesnt work at all
The other 1 has droped the gear off the head of the motor and just grinds instead of turning the horn. the gears are all perfect
funny thing is the 3 that have died are the ones that have seen the least amount of use

i keep sending them in to claim them on warenty and they keep sending them back saying nothing is wrong with them. i find it hard to believe that nathing is wrong with them when one doesnt work and another just makes grinding noises.
They were great servos for 3 months. ill see how long the last 3 last. either way i have now lost my trust in them

im giving the JR Propo DS6315 Metal Jacket servos a go. I know they have a great waranty service over here.