R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 05:36 PM
gixxerman
Tech Master

Originally Posted by robwike
Congrats to the winners.

Brian Daugherty with the SLASH win and Matt Dzaibo with the MOD TRUCK win. Matt and Josh were only two car lengths apart crossing the finish line.

Each received an 18 lb turkey.

As you all know, this was also the Benefit for Joe. Thank you to all that showed up.

Today was the last race at Altoona Raceway for the year. I will continue to update you on here, with new track pictures, upcoming events, surprise announcements, etc.

PLEASE LET ME TAKE THIS TIME TO THANK ALL MY MEMBERS FOR MAKING THE LAST PART OF 2009 SUCH AN AWESOME THING. THE TRANSITION WAS SO MUCH EASIER, WITH ALL THE HELP EVERYONE GAVE. THANK YOU AGAIN, IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED WITHOUT ALL OF YOU.

Congrats to all winners!!!

Sorry I didn't make it over Rob I will hook up with you before Wednesday!

Also, thank you Rob for all the things you have done for us! It is more appreciated than you'll ever know!!!

The outdoor season is sadly over, but the Altoona Raceway Thread is not!! Let's keep it bumped up over these next few months! Please check here for updates and questions to be answered. And look forward to next spring, we'll have a new track/layout and lot's of cool stuff going on!! Again THANK YOU Rob for all you've done!!