View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #1
sg1
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default Team Scream Racing!!!!

Hey Guys!!
I thought I'd take a minute and let you guys know about one of my sponsors, Team Scream. I've been running for John at Team Scream for a few years now and seen his company grow leaps and bounds!! He is involved with 1/18, 1/16, 1/12, 1/10, and 1/8 racing. Right now with the lipos being the new thing he has come up with some of the best batteries I've run. They are not purchased and relabled, but designed to be the lowest IR out there. I've used both the single cell and 2 cell packs and can't say enough good things about them. John is also involved with brushless motors, 17.5, 13.5, and 10.5's. Those are Duo based as are most out there. I have taken over the tuning for Team Scream because of the workload of the lipos he has. Right now there are motors in stock ready to ship!! If you guys would like to check out his website it's: http://www.teamscreamracing.com/ The motors may not be listed, but you can contact myself or Team Scream directly to order them. If you guys have any questions or comments feel free!!
-Wayne Gerber