R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am [PICS & PAINT Discussion ONLY!!!]
Old 11-17-2009, 09:43 PM
Sith Lord
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cain
do you have a pic of the driver figure and just the chassis, no body on? curious how all this sits.

Also, whats the part number for the driver figure setup you are using?
Below is the part I bought - from the UK. Very quick and well packaged postage. He has other styles available in his ebay store too. Left hand drive, Driver and Passenger, etc. Careful - He has kits with OR without heads/gear sticks. I already had a head from a different set, so didn't need it. Made the steering wheel from battery/ESC wire.

The Interior Tray is actually stuck to the Body Shell, not the chassis. Double sided tape to the underneath of the shell. So the whole lot comes on and off as one. I'll always be able to cut through the tape when it comes time to change bodies. Had to then make holes for the rear body posts and antenna to pass through. The Spektrum antenna came through right next to the gear stick, so it looks like there are 2 gear sticks

Painted with regular Tamiya Acrylic Model paints. Really pleased with everthing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tamiya-Nissan-Sk...item3a52879776