R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Corally Owners Club v1.*
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2002, 09:28 AM
Darkseid
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I can't believe that Corally hasn't come out with a sway bar set yet. I guess they figure the car doesn't need them. I'm a person who likes to run sway bars, so I wish they would change their minds.

I think the Corally is a better car in just about all categories over the XRay T1.(especially in the handling department) EXCEPT!!! The Hop up parts category. Xray has some quality upgrades out there for their car. Front and rear sway bars being two of the better ones. They can keep the Cells on one side chassis stuff, but theres a lot of goodies on that car that I want on mine. Heres a few of the things I would like, that T1 owners already have.

-come on, you know that battery hold down system is just too sweet! I would love to have that.
-front and rear sway bar option.
-built in servo saver on the steering post. I prefer built in units over the servo mounted units. The servo mounted units have too much slop.
-aluminum servo mounts.(tried to order some of these that come with the T1 recently, but they were out of stock) The plastic units that come with the Corally strip too easily and don't hold the servo securely. I have to put a layer of Loctite Handy Man helper(better version of shoe goo) under my servo to keep it from shifting while steering.

I think all of these are reasonable and doable changes/options Corally should make.