R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BAD AUSTRALIAN AMAIN FUEL KILLS ENGINES
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 01:44 AM
rc skyline
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nu-Moo
No doubt if your claims on this fuel is true than its a pisser mate, BUT this was a year and a half ago you said? You even mentioned the prob may even be fixed? So why state the fuel is still bad as the thread title? Up to a year and a half ago??
Another thing your friends you know that apparantly is in the know? The one that "ruined 3 O.S engines"?? Experienced? Yet he let it ruin 3 O.S engines???
Whats that saying? Fool me once shame on you... fool me twice shame on me... or something like that?
My version of that saying is... Fool me once then your a pr*ck! Fool my twice then Im a d*ck!! But fool me thrice then, hell I'll hide in shame.
I'm not quite sure what your aim is with this thread?? A problem over a year ago that may or may not have happened, which may be now solved if it was a problem?! You've lost me with this...

No the problems atarted showing about 1.5 years ago onwards untill recently.. obviously you buy fuel and might have it sitting for some months so ts hard to say exactly

Why would some one not blow up two or three engines trusting one fuel.. how was he to know it was the fuel then?, He only found out it was the fuel mate after several other people were having the same issues on the same fuel so then decided to go back to Meccamo in hes case and what do you know .. no more problems

Would you suspect fuel if your engine blew up?.. Particuly when its meant to be from a reptuble company

Just because they are experianced racers that does not make them tellapathic or physic does it??

As i stated in my posts earlier, i am writing this as a warning to other racers and to support my racing buddies that have spent many dollars on engines only to have them destroyed by one particular fuel, When they posted about it and showed there concerns the maker threatend to sue them including the latest only one week ago, I am simply speaking out for the people that it would appear are to worried to because of these threats of been sued, I on the other hand could not care less, I know what the facts are and am hapy to state them... its all nothing but the truth

Please dont yell at me if you dont like my thread.. ... Im simply pointing out some facts and suporting my mates that have been dudded!

People have the right to know and i have the right to talk.. Its called freedom of speech champ

Dave