R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Jammin' X2 Buggy
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 06:22 AM
rangerjkb
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wired
just hit the track with the x2 this weekend. would have to say that is alittle better then the x1cr, but i am having problems under accelration with the car getting really lose. Setup is 5,5,2 Stock springs, 400 in front and 200 in rear. 3.0 rear block Camber -2 all the way around new rb mods go tech 7 port with the stock clutch stuff in the box. Changed rear chassis brace from alloy to plastic. This help some, however not enough. Car jumps really good and handles rough area good. Just to lose or really twitchy out of the hole. Any help would be nice. Like alot of you guys have said its hard to find jammins on the east coast so exchanging setups is out of the question.
Wired,
I had the same problem when I switched over from the X1X to the X2. Took advice from one of the top Jammin Pro drivers and installed a 1 degree rear anti squat plate. Didn't change anything else on setup and it has worked perfect for me at 5 different tracks consisting of multiple conditions. The rear end stays planted and does not kick out unpredictably. Diffs: 5/5/3 OFNA, Shocks: F 35 Losi with 1.35 pistons and Blue springs/ R 25 Losi with 1.35 pistons and White springs. 3 degree rear toe block. 0 on front sway bar and 5-6mm on rear sway bar. Good luck with your buggy and hope to hear that some of these may work for you.
JB