R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bumps and Jumps 09/10 offroad season
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 12:21 PM
demondog
Tech Apprentice

I just got my Blitz today. Can't wait till the 8th to race it. Since I wont be there to voice my opinion this Sunday, I will do it now. I like the suggestion for the rules posted by Luke also. I definetly don't wanna run in a class that I will have to spend a bunch of money on a truck I just bought to be competitive! I would like for us to either stay with the spec rules that we have in place now, or the rules posted by Luke. I know I wouldn't mind changing out the stock esc in the Blitz with a traxxas. Then i could lock out reverse. As long as we race them in box stock form and don't have to start buying tires, esc's, BL motors, etc. to be competitive and to race, then I will be happy and race. If something happens and because I have something other than a slash and there is no class for me to race in other than a type of open class where anything goes, then I will just sell my Blitz and not race SCT.

Jason, you still wanting to buy a B4? If so, I mite sell mine. I have a Novak GTB and 10.5 BL that I would let go with it plus some tires.