R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - pagerank
Thread: pagerank
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 03:19 PM
whipnet
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by RickLeigh
I don't feel I'm getting the full advantage of my Google ads that I could be getting. Would you care to advise how I can make sure I'm picking the correct settings for my site
Are you not getting enough clicks or making enough money, because one does always lead to the other. Some of my sites pay very well per click, some pay very little. It's all about the keywords. I get 10 to 20,000 impressions a day across all sites and I will say that the RC ads are not the high paying ones.

Make sure you use all 3 ads per page, and try to use different than normal sizes (468x60, 120x600 are normal sizes, try to use others)

Google says their standard color (white and blue) ads do very well, but I have done well with on-site colors.

Also clicks are not everything with adsense. If a click on your site leads to a sale, your site value goes up and you will get more per click for all clicks. If your clicks never lead to sales (or what the ad payer is looking for) your site will get the minimum per click.

I've seen single clicks pay between $.01 and $24 (only once) per click. I have made over $100 in a single day many times.