R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 10-22-2009, 03:24 PM
240Z
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zpmhinojosa
As far as a road tirp, dude I gotta get much better @ this... I'm such a newb!!!

I'm more than sure a road trip won't be outta the question, besides aint Tamiya America down there? I dream of taking a big breath, with both hands on the door handles, then opening those doors at the same time and hearing angels. Oh ya, almost forgot, I see the brightest light in the store possible.
We are running this F1 series here in So. Cal. Where possible, the series venues will limit the event to an all F1 day to keep the focus on this very unique chassis. We have done it twice so far and it has been great with a no pressure group of guys who offer spare parts and advice (wanted or not ).

Dude, I have been at this for years and I still suck. I suck a little less that I did, and I am glad that I do it for fun instead of income. So don't let that newb status stop you. Just being around faster people will make you faster. Come on down and join us. It is an opportunity to get ready for TCS this spring.