R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 10-21-2009, 05:25 PM
zpmhinojosa
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by 240Z
Would love to know what the experts have to say about the F109 as well. From what little I have heard, $120 gets you a whole lot of car out of the box.

I don't know of any F109's that will be running, but the Road Runners RC club will be hosting an all F1 day in Camarillo Nov. 7. I do know that Tamiya and HPI will be well represented at the event. It would be cool to see some Reno representation. Road trip?
Ya, some (real) expert knowledge would be insightful. That $120 shreds the cost my of kit! As far as a road tirp, dude I gotta get much better @ this... I'm such a newb!!! Although, when I'm confident (like Mike Tyson when he faught in the 90s) LOL, I'm more than sure a road trip won't be outta the question, besides aint Tamiya America down there? I dream of taking a big breath, with both hands on the door handles, then opening those doors at the same time and hearing angels. Oh ya, almost forgot, I see the brightest light in the store possible.