R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Torco racing fuel
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 07:46 AM
thabiuk
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

All, I can say is that I have sold close to 300 cases of Torco and have yet to experience any "problems". The only changes I know of and have experienced is the dye content, they lowered that because of staining. The second is packaging, the first couple of shipments I got had tops that had a washer type sealer, now they have aluminum sealed foil.

I have had people comment it smokes alot so they over lean it, to get it to the smoke level they are acustomed to. It does smoke alot because of the high synthetic oil in the fuel, synthetic oil has a much higher flashpoint than castor, thus the reason it smokes more.

I started seliing it back in May, with the first batch, and as for batches, the factory is on site they mix batches twice a week. So, if you order from them Friday, you will most likely get fuel that was mixed within the last week.

If you have a local dealer around you, ask them for a half gallon. They should not have any problem standing behind it. I routinely give people a quart or half gallon to try, and most of them end up buying from me or one of my retailers.

Tim