R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 10:04 AM
SweepRacingUSA
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dragonfire
Thats the basic jist of it. A 17.5t in particuular draws nowhere near the limit of any roar approved lipo out there. As stated anyone who has tried a warmed lipo knows how much difference a warm pack makes (huge). If you can maintain or even increase a packs temp during a run it serves to maintain a high voltage and as we all know with spec racing/nimh voltage matters. I know someone who has tested this on the track and stated that the lower C rating pack felt a little softer but the lap times said there was no difference. However the difference at the end of the run (laptimes) said the lower C rating pack is faster. From what I have heard and my own exp you want as much capacity as possible along with a low C rating. A good pack for this is the fantom 5400 25C. Capacity and lower C rating and you know its a quality product cause all fantom packs come from thunder power.

yes that s how I dunderstood of increasing internal temp = more voltage on Lipo, I too like the sounds of it and try to prove in test with my good old Hi-IQ Sr
Originally Posted by liljohn1064
I like the sound of this. I'd like to see it backed up with actual numbers. Get to work da_John_wee!
yes sir! I pulled out my dust collecting Hi-IQ other day for it only to find out I used up all that quality victor engineering silicone wires for ESC or chargers etc. Box just had a Hi-IQ by itself without any wires.

I ordered wires and plugs last weekend, as soon as I get those on my table I will do em and post it here and my blog.

Last edited by SweepRacingUSA; 10-12-2009 at 10:24 AM.