R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What Air Filter Oil?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 11:27 AM
janderson78
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jpalessi
Dude K&N filter oil is designed for paper filters like K&N, so im glad to hear your switching.. On another note I sell HI TACK AF Oil on my site, I'm also about to release a full line of Pre-Oiled Air Filters later this month..
Like I said I have been using K&N for years. The same can to be exact. The only reason I am switching is I can not get it sent to an APO address. Now with that said please make sure you know what you are talking about before bashing a product. I beleve too many people get on these threads and start flaming a product when #1 they never used it or #2 they Fed Up and blame it on the Product I.E. the Novarossi thread on these very forums.

I can say this because I have used it for YEARS!!!!! It does not suck. I have never had an engine go less the 6 gallons on a P/S and rod. That is with normal maintnance i.e. Cleaning/Changing airfilter when needed. Also cleaning the motor and using proper after run oil.

Guy thanks for all the inputs. Alot of people in Europe are using 1 quart containers and they say Motor Cycle Air Filter Oil. It is red in color and very thick. It is also so tacky that when you have multi filters in a bag and take one out it looks like you are pulling apart somthing with gum in the middle. I am thinking of using some of this but I am scared it may limit air flow because it is too thick. Any more thought???