R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What really pisses me off about racing offroad
Old 10-07-2009, 06:29 PM
xlgraphicspro
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I always tell guys that a good racer will always find a way around a slower racer. I never ask anyone to pull over and get out of my way, because 9 times out of 10 I'll get in a wreck when someone tries to pull over and get out of my way. It's easier for me if they just race like they normally would, and when they washout in the corner, or slide out wide, I duck underneath and run away.

I've become very patient this last 2 racing seasons, and it's paid off tremendously.

As for slow turn marshalls, I know I've had times where I would rather jump off the drivers stand and get it myself. but after the race is over, and everyone had the same experience with the same marshall, It all equalizes in the end. Learn from that wreck, and don't do it again!

Or you could volunteer to marshall that slow marshalls race, and do the same thing to him that he did to you. But I suggest you let it go and move on to how you can prevent those kind of wrecks.