R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What really pisses me off about racing offroad
Old 10-07-2009, 04:46 AM
Gearhead racer
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Zerodefect
I bring a bucket of rotton fruit onto the drivers stand to throw at the marshals and get their attention.

I suck at driving so when I can't pass a newb that crashes off the track every thirty seconds I just stick to their rear bumper and scream "wheeeeeee" on the drivers stand repeatedly.

Eventually they'll crash but I'll usually follow them off the track anyway, it gives me a chance to chase the marshalls. Amazing how far up a mashals leg a truggy can go.

I keep my cars tires soaked with TAG body spray for traction, the fumes burn your eyes so you don't want to hold my car too long as a marshal.

Jumping up and down and swearing like an RC pirate are fun things to do during a qual. For added "dramatic purpose" you can throw your radio off the stand onto the track. Noone deos that too often and it makes a cool statement. Bonus points if you can get it to land with the antenae stuck in the track and scatter your batteries across 3 lanes.
or have your pit guy shoot at him with a spud gun!! He will pay attention once he gets a orange up across his head!