R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ////who broke what at the SIC///////
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 11:31 AM
lowlife88
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by shady3031
His name is Brent Adkins he and his daughter Christina (Bossy) both race on our local scene. Last I heard he was out of the hospital and was home resting and doing well, said its been about 7 years since his last seizure.
Thank you to all that helped with this emergency and we hope he gets back to racing as brent is well liked and will be missed if he's not around.
Thats great to hear! Luckily I was only marshalling just a few feet away and was able to assist till paramedics got there. I'm not local to the area but I've seen brent at almost all the larger races I've attended up that way. A BIG KUDOS to everybody that responded so fast and for the quick actions.

As for the track.............I loved it!!!! Ya, I had 3 broken motors (all 3 were modded and all with broken mount tabs),2-K Factory clutch bells,1-M2C clutch set-up,1- fuel tank, and 1 ballend on my throttle linkage....But hell I had fun!!! You guys really put a lot of hard work into it and it showed. I look forward to it again next year....although I'm going to wrap my buggy in bubble wrap!!!!LOL
Freddy, holla' at me when you get some time
TNT Pro Hobbies