R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - novarossi poor customer service :(
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 12:36 AM
camocowboy
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default THE TRUTH

Originally Posted by blktransam
I dont know what was wrong that is why I sent the engine in DDUUHHH...

I did nothing wrong with this engine but go ahead blame me thats the easiest route to take I guess. oh joesmoe jacked it up with less then a gallon yup. if I f-ed the engine up I would not have sent it in woiuld have just bought a new engine, money is not the issue here I feel I revieved a bogus engine that is that.

blackmail? WTF are you talking about I am voiceing my opinon on a issue I had with novarossi USA customer support. nothing more nothing less. Jim told me to go ahead, so I am.

if ONE person decided to go with a diff. engine company due to the reasponse of this thread I am happy...if not no big deal I am not loosing any sleep over this engine the money was spent and that is that.

thanks for all of the PMs I have recieved backing me up, some people just dont want the "bad" rep for voicing their opinion and I respect that.

Thanks,
Ryan
And finally the truth.

Paragraph one: The problem seems to be that you don't believe that you could have been the problem because the engine is so new. When in reality you may have ruined it before you ever started it or during break in. (Also, the guy at the big race wasn't messing with you. I also only did a few heat cycles and started racing my +4.)

Paragraph two: You don't know the definition of blackmail because you say that's not what it is but you told them to give you something or this would happen. So you tried to threaten them into giving you a new engine, or some other solution.

And eventually in Paragraph three, your real reasoning for starting the thread. You hope that at least one person will choose a different engine. Which would be unfortunate for them. So pat on the back for making good on your threat to Jim. But even though I suppose it would be an advantage if I was the only one running Nova motors, please stop steering people in the wrong direction.