R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Help me in 2010: I want to race where You race!
Old 10-05-2009, 09:49 PM
Amoeba
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRCRacer24
I've thought about that. One day my dream would be to travel with my family across the country in a motor home or something for a year and just hit club tracks around the way! That would be amazing! Got to get some bigger sponsors for that one though! haha
As a relative newbie to RC racing (my first season this year!), I've been amazed at the friendliness & sharing of knowledge & passion in the RC community. I think it's awesome of you and your sponsors to try attending some of the more unusual or out-of-the-way tracks & events outside of the normal schedule. The level of professionalism and giving back to the RC community is a great thing and I hope to get the opportunity to meet more of you top-level Pros some day.

I was going to post almost the same thing as Fletcher6371. Think about hitting smaller club tracks when you can, even if it's just for a little bit on your way to the larger events. The opportunity to meet (and race against) the "big names" in RC racing would be awesome and can really be a big boost to places where the rc community is smaller or less known and put a spotlight on the "hidden gems" of tracks out there. I know it's difficult (you guys all still have day jobs) but imagining you showing up at my local track out of the blue would make my year

Maybe you should twist all of your sponsor's arms and have em split costs