R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Help me in 2010: I want to race where You race!
Old 10-05-2009, 06:03 PM
TRCRacer24
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by smokinu
more chances for us to see you at norcal races!

maybe give phillip atondo some competition around here!

i would like to see you make the bigger events at
www.centralvalleyrcclub.com
such as
the golden state challenge
laborday shoot out
and the annual North Vs South
I do look forward to more events at CVR. I will most likely need to defend my Golden State Titles next year! Other events are not out of the question either, though I am looking to diversify to as many tracks as possible!

Originally Posted by pyromania
Congrats, Ryan.

Hope you can still show up to rev and the JBRL to dominate.
That's where I think a lot of my 'open' weekends will come from is from JBRL events. I may only hit 1 or 2 next year, but I will still enjoy them as they are a great show and great competition! Thanks

Originally Posted by ALPINEX
Ryan,

Have you found any big tracks in the area? I'm at Travis AFB not far from where you will be.

Sorry to drop off topic
There is Prarie City which is a huge track. Open every day except Wednesday I think. They don't seem to get the biggest turnouts but I think it will be my primary practice track seeing as though it will only be 7 minutes away. There is also the Rescue track which looked to be decent size, haven't run on it yet but it's only 15min away as well. Also Philip Atondo's track is an hour north in Marysville I believe. There is also Delta and Norcal about 2 hours away ea.

Originally Posted by DezSlash
The local track here in Albuquerque has 2 big events one in april time and one in September. From the last one i attended was great turn out, guys and gals form arizona, texas, and colorado.
Would this be ARCOR? They got a new 1/8th track correct? I was there for the '06 elec. Nats. Nice facility. Good possibility! Thanks