R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ////who broke what at the SIC///////
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:04 PM
shady3031
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

We will not pack the dirt as much next year, we will use a hand roller like we use on our mini indoor track. We had no idea the dirt was gonna be that hard, when I was breaking it up yesterday the top 4-6 inches chunked up like concrete then the rest was soft. As for water we messed with that yesterday just to see and the water ran to the low spots and puddled up and what was wet was like ice. Now that we know a little bit about the dirt we can plan accordingly, hopefully without the packing it won't blow out cause then people will complain about that. I am sure that even places like the farm and the nitro pit were not A+ tracks right of the bat-it takes time to get everything right. No matter what I had a blast meeting everyone and hanging out even if it was till well after midnight a couple nights. The racing was awesome with the sportsman truggy amain being decided by .21 seconds-i apologize to everyone (especially Dave) for announcing that Stacey won, I had to many people standing in front of me to see the finishline, I could barely make out who was who enough to let everyone know that there was gonna be a mad dash through the whoops for the win. Again dave I am sorry but you drove your butt off in that race just wish I had been the one you beat or maybe vice versa. I'm coming for ya next time if you don't sell the truck

I was calling the amain races except for truggy (had to pit or porter). If someone wants to volunteer to announce som of the lower mains o heats next yearjust see john the director-all help will be greatly appreciated

Jason