R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - novarossi poor customer service :(
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Joey Platinum
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by camocowboy
How did Hitec come up? All you have to do is mail your broken servos back and they send you new ones. Can't ask for more than that.

About the motor. I am sure they will try to make it right for you if you give them the chance. They are great people who always help the racer. However, I can't believe you would expect them to eat the cost and send you a new mill. They could have told you it was on you since you decided to pull the motor apart. But best of luck running something else if that's what you decide. There are other great motors out there but nothing like a Nova.
Hi-tec came up because of their incredible customer service, I'm not saying customer service is what makes Hi-tec a major player but the good word spreads like wild fire. i have never had a Nova but I would try one because i know the have been around and have seen some excellent mills from them. I guess I feel bad for anyone who has bad luck with a mill.i believe patience is the key as well as persistence and kindness. Please don't punch me in the liver , Jeztur2003 mauled me last night in a title fight.