R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 03:40 PM
chris moore
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Bronco1
Could you show me in a diagram/scheme how to connect the Hobbywing booster ?
Pics say it all

Originally Posted by Carl Giordano
I can no longer hold out for the 1s saddle pack...therefore I'm forced to purchase a 1s brick pack in the meantime...

Question: What pack would you suggest...is there a difference in Lipo pack performance between the manufacturers like there was in Nicad and Nimh...at least I always thought there was?

i'm considering:

1.) Reedy 4600 3.7 40c (with 3.5 bullet)

2.) SMC 4950 3.7 50c (not sure if there is a performance difference between 40-50c?)

3.) Thunder Power 5000 3.7 40c

Most are closly priced...not a big fan of deans connectors so I'm leaning toward the Reedy pack...but would like some constructive input.

Being used in a Rev 5, KO BMC1.5v speedo, RX pack and KO radio gear...saddle pack will go into the CEFX once they become available...

thanks for the guidance in advance.
Well I'm no expert but my first TP 5000 40c I sent back for poor performance, it was consitantly slower than my much older and well used 4000 SMC. I sent the track result sheets in to prove it. Thay replaced it but even this replacement does'nt have the pull that that old SMC pack has. I'm looking to pick up a new SMC 50c pack to try out now. Like you I'm not a big fan of the deans but I'm making the best of it.