R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bumps and Jumps 09/10 offroad season
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 09:24 AM
IIICJACKIII
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chris mckinney
Holy Cr@p - 7 pages and I missed them all - man I can't wait to get done with everything, and start working on the track. Jason has been building some new jumps. I am really really looking forward to this season - maybe more than any other season. I have some things to work through like when to hold the Christmas Classic - has to be after December 13th - December 18th and 19th seem a little too close to Xmas - I am thinking jan 8th - 9th Do you guys think that is too close to the holidays? We could do it 15th and 16th - just seems late. What do you all think?

I really think the other corr trucks will run circles around the slash once they are indoor, with all the bite. I could be wrong, although that would be a first I think maybe what we should do is wait and see after the first race how to separate the class. Although I disagree that a mod corr class cost more money - based on last year the stock slash's were not far off of many of the mod buggy times. In other words I am not sure you need brushless to compete in a mod corr class, it is just the perception that you do.
Just wondering if the dates are right? 8th and 9th are a fri. and sat., shouldn't it be the 9th and 10th, a sat. and sun.?
but either way that weekend would be better for me, don't have daughter that weekend.