R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TQ Racing SX8
Thread: TQ Racing SX8
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 03:04 AM
rcprocenter99
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

Originally Posted by hairymuffin
Guys I really like your cars.....Been driving it for the past 2 months and it is really strong as I driver really hard to see what is made out of,my son is a lot smoother...I broke a front shock tower and that is the only issue I had thus far,plastic is really good in my opinion..I put some washers behind the screws of the shock tower to see if it will help keep it from breaking....Truly impressed so far I got it working really good for my son....A well known pro driver told me to give this car a shot,said it had a lot of potential...I have been into nitro for 16yrs and never venture away from the popular brands.....I have two questions...
Why no racer feedback on the car like tips/tricks setups?

And why no westcoast racer support mainly in the mecca of r/c socal area? I attend a lot of races/tracks throughout southern california and no one has ever seen one of these cars and some never heard of it either...

Also to the guy in charge, do you have stickers available for my new body...
The car is tough as nails, that's for sure. The washers on the tower should help. There are 7075 Alum towers available for the car as well. You can PM me with any questions you might have about the car. I can also email you the setup that most of us who run the car are running.