R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2.0 Servo question
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 01:18 PM
Integra
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
Yep I never use to run them until. Went through 6 throttle servos in 2-3 months. Then I was willing to try anything and when a losi team driver tells you to do something yo usually listen. So from now on I use them.

I remember telling you Month's ago that Hard mounting wasn't the smartest idea.....but it takes a team driver for you to try it....hrmm.

Originally Posted by RJNicholson
Frank,

I see that you have the carb on your speed pretty straight. Are you running like this on the buggy too.

I was but kept having way to much chassis flex and was tearing carb boots left and right where the carb housing starts at the end of the boot. I was rubbing my top mount on the center diff because the carb was to straight and was like 2mm away from the diff mount.

I had to angle mine, and it doesn't stick at all, but I'm not to fond of it being angled.

Anyone else have this problem?? I was thinking of shaving the top back corner of the diff mount a little bit.

i shave my center diff mount enough so that i can get a good line on the carb pull and not have it touch when extreme chassis flex happen's....i also ran the Matrix Concepts chassis for quite some time and i can tell you it has Significantly more flex next to a stock 2.0 chassis....nearing Double the flex if you had to measure it.

here's my linkage on buggy...pics aren't directed towards the angle of the carb...but either way you can see how strait the linkages are.