R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 05:31 AM
BiggDogg33
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default SOOOOOO BORING!!!!!!

Originally Posted by rpespo
No, I don't want your taxicab and I don't want a quick race. Real racing conditions, we race with the field. A race within a race. $100 to whoever finishes better in the main. We'll let the director hold the money. Ya gotta race at least 2 qualifiers. If you don't make the main (cause you break your shit) you lose! You in?

I know you like to talk smack and you're pretty funny I got to admit. But I like to talk the truth. And I looked at your lap times at BD from the 13th. They're not faster than mine. No just the opposite. Your best lap in the main was 21.13. My best lap in the main on the 5th was 20.36. That's the truth. Check it yourself. So... you can talk smack and act all big but keep in mind...

BIG TREE...FALL HARD!!!

Oh and I thought you might like to see this...

That's a first place trophy and TQ plaque.

P.S. I'm getting bored with this and I'm sure everyone else is so this will be my last post on the subject. I'll see ya at the race.
AWW you did your research....r u nervous, dont watch me watch my moves,and ill be there for sure and if you wanna get it done faster, v.o.r.r.a regional 2 1/8th on road fuel challenge is allowing Gt cars to run too,and ill be there 4 sure,and since you checking me out look at the GREAT LAKE CHALLENGE REPORTS TOO yes i was there also,and your lap time isnt that much different, n i had a new car, test n tuning,but this is my last post because ive been bored with it, but one more thing...........IM A TIMBERLAND AND I STAND TALL!!!!!:sneaky: (EMOTIONS MAKE ME CRY SOMETIMES)HAHAHAHAHA