R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 08:13 AM
RCFREAK
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcracer1958
thanks billy, that's pretty much what i came up with from the hot bodies site.
they've discontinued the black aluminum car, just hoping that no major changes were made to chassis layout that would stop me from upgrading to the latest suspension components. from what i've gotten out of the website, if i want to use the latest shock towers i'll have to change the bulk heads. my main concern right now is being able to use the lipo top deck conversion with my chassis...according to the HB website it should fit.
you wont need to purchase the new bulkheads if you purchase the WCE edition shocktowers.... basically they are the Andy Moore edtion towers.(moorespeed)

I would really look into purchasing the latest TC edition rear diff assembly. It comes with ceramic balls which are almost maintaince free.... just make sure the diff rings are sanded flat with no high spots and it will last forever!!( well almost forever)

Also purchase the front multi diff, it has 2 setting, one-way and spool combo. another great item offered in theTC....

Also found out the rear hinge pin mounts for the front arms are different... basically the front/ rear mount.... it is machined so much that when you raise the roll center really high, the steering turnbuckles dont rub too much. I will be purchasing this item so i dont have to grind away at the mount for my moorespeed car. i also currently own the TC.

Last edited by RCFREAK; 09-07-2009 at 09:05 AM.