R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Prime Fuel now available in SoCal.
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 08:21 AM
NewOne
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stipres
I was privelaged enough to be one of the guinea pigs for this fuel that will be hitting the market. Last night we switched fuels for my main right at the intermission before the mains started. Gutsy move, but I had 110% trust in my buddy Chris V. who I am confident knows his stuff. Switching from Nitrotane to Prime, had to lean out the top about 5 hrs. My Nova 21-4 ran great, maintained the motor a hair cooler even with the 5 hrs on the top needle. Idled even better than before, the thing i noticed the most is that the motor had more grunt when getting on the throttle. And yes, there was plenty of smoke. After taking the W in my 15 minute A-main, it was a no brainer, i am convinced and will be running Prime for now on.

Thanks Chris and Jimmy (and whoever else was involved) in bringing this fuel to the market!

I haven't run the 30 yet but I have run a couple cases of the 25% and yes Prime is an excellent fuel with great run times low temps HIGH Power in all 4 of our engines. (.21 plus 4, Werks B7Pro, Mugen Ninja, Tuned GRP) We change in elevation weekly and is very easy to keep tuned in.
Big thanks go out to Eric at Prime and also GFDRacing for being able to supply us with the fuel here in Northern Nevada.