Thread: TQ Racing SX8
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 10:55 PM
Chill_Will
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

TQ Noob:

Originally Posted by Local racer
Kaam we agree and have decied to make some more changes to get things working even more smoothly,we are doing our best to get more shops to carry the product but it is a uphill battle,Guys we are making some changes at the office over the next week so the phones will be down.

We will be shipping orders and on the net but our voice lines will be down you can reach me direct at my cell number if you need something 240-882-3663

I will post when the new lines are back up.

We have a large shipment schedule to arrive any day and yes the New Truggies are in it I now who is ready for one and we will have pictures up as soon as possiblle.

Roy J thanks for the help,also thanks for the guys at RC procenter stepping up and helping with our product line I am sure you guys will love this company,they are growing and we are gled to be on board with them.

The team will be at the Sic Race this year and the Pro Series Finals along with a few other large regional races.

We are also looking for drivers in the West Coast Market and in the Canadian Area.

Remeber the phones will be down so if you need something call me at 240-882-3663