R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - WEDNESDAY Night Lights at Four Seasons
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 09:03 AM
bshookup
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by javacrazy
Brian/Mark,

Won't make it tonight. My car's alarm broke down. I can't turn it off.
Perhaps, I'll ride my bike to check out the race.
Sorry to hear about your car. Didn't know that you rode your bike out last night, very cool.

Trans Am had an awesome battle last night with literally 10 lead changes and Greg Jones pulling it out in the end. Any one of the top 3 cars could have taken the win. It was great to see Mark Brown down racing 13.5 sedan with us, and hopefully we will see him again soon.

Thanks everyone for helping to keep the race running. When the Four Seasons staff is busy inside the shop the racers do a great job keeping everything running. Thanks Daniel for blowing off the track, Al getting the computer out and calling some races, Greg for helping with the lights and packing things up. Thanks Mark for helping get Daniel going and for sharing your Tekin settings with me.

I seem to have left my flash drive in the computer, so I'll post some results later today or tomorrow.

I'm going to be out of town for the next couple Wednesdays, and there are no more Wednesday night races scheduled at the moment. Some of the other night owls are talking about trying to organize another one, and if it comes together, we'll let you know.