R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TB-03
Thread: Tamiya TB-03
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 09:54 AM
Timmie
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Racecrafter
I must be really weird....... (Quiet down Chris Lim)

I run 3mm shims in position 1 and no shims at position 2 front and rear!! I also run +1 camber on the front and 0 at the rear. I maybe giving away some secrets here but my TB carries corner speed like no bodies business and the amount of turn in speed I can (man I shouldn't post this) adjust with expo on the radio..... THERE I said it....
I don't think thats weird at all lol. It works for you and that is all that matters In fact, when I first built the car I ran kinda similar to what your doing. Running dual ball diffs the car just didn't steer or have enough on power steering. So I was running 2mm at location 1, no shims at location 2 on the rear. On the front I was using no shims at all.

I had to use some expo at the Coliseum like you said to take away some turn in to keep my car from traction rolling in the high speed chicanes. But normally I don't run any expo at all. I don't know, I drive like a mad man haha you'll see if ya make it to the nats The way I have my set ups suit my, go into the corner hot, crank the wheel, and as the rear is rotating back into full throttle, driving style

Last edited by Timmie; 08-19-2009 at 09:59 AM. Reason: ummm does anyone actually read this? lol