Thread: Tamiya TB-03
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 03:01 PM
Racecrafter
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Glinzo
Hello out there!

I decided to join this Forum because it seems to be the only one that's talking about the Tamiya TB-03 Chassis (in a language i can understand)

Here in Germany you only get poor information about my new favourite chassis. Prices are high here so i can understand that barely nobody has one. They are talking very much about the TA-05, TA-05IFS or the newer TA-05 ver.II

Because i am a parking lot driver i recently decided to purchase a shaft driven chassis. During the last years i had a TL-01 and in the beginning of this year i bought a pre-owned fully-loaded TRF 414M i am running with a 6.5T Orion BL set (6400 k/V) and 2S Lipos. To be honest, the TRF is too fragile (belt drive) and expensive for driving on a parking lot. I've got a 1/5 scale MCD, too but i think i'm going to sell it soon.

I just registered here to say "thank you". This thread offers exactly the information i need. In the last time i was thinking about a TA-05 IFS before i saw the TB-03 and read ALL your postings about this chassis. By now the decision is clear. I want it! The Takata Dome NSX is the one i like the most (but it's also the most expensive here ) With all the tuning parts you've got to go for at first such as a spool and the aluminium/carbon steering i've got to pay 255 € what means 361 USD.

How much do you have to pay in the US?

Greetings from Stuttgart, Germany

Glinzo

Guten Tag Herr Glinzo,

Ich bin froh, dass Sie unser Forum für den Tamiya TB03 gefunden haben. Ich hoffe, dass wir von assitance zu Ihnen sein konnen. Ich habe den TB03 gefunden, die beste Wahl fur meinen touring car rennen zu sein.

Ich bin ein Tamiya Fabrik Fahrer und mehr Aufstellen um meinen Rennen kann an www.teamtrf.com gefunden werden.

Tchuss,

Jimmy Wright

(Just showing off some... I don't get to speak German to often (I'm not fluent by any means!)