R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hobby Headquarters Drums,PA. Northeast
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 02:45 PM
hambone
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brian roeder
Hambone as i see this if terry and allen need to change the track to bring in some electric guys that's what needs to be done and yes we can have a track that is fast enough for 1/8 and 1/10 scales as long as the track is wide open for you guys the reason the 1/8 scales aren't at pitstop because they say its to tight and yes maybe it is i have not been there this year yet but as i see it if there is huge air and 4 out of 10 guys are making it then why should it be kept i would rather see a race won and better racing if the cars are closer together not that oh i lost because i couldn't make the huge triple and that i don't have the modded motors. And yes i live 20 minutes from this track but why would i go if the triple is entirly to big and i would have to single all of them. i have also talked to allen and terry and everyone wanted big air and it was put in so where are all the racers? they can't make it every week with 1 or 2 guys showing up.
Brian, i didn't think it really needed any changes for tenth scale. We couldn't do the triple anyway, it was a double single for eighth scale. What is a double for eighth scale is 2 singles for slashes. You guys with brushless lipos got more power than us nitro slobs anyway. It baffles me as to why all classes aren't at the same track most of the time. Hell, i ran my truggy alot last winter at bumps and jumps and sucked it up running on a tenth scale track cuz i wanted to race. The tenth scale buggies need more track than we do to stretch out on with those ballistic motors u guys run. Rob Hamm