R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hobby Headquarters Drums,PA. Northeast
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 12:17 PM
hambone
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I hope hhq doesn't turn into a 1/10 scale elec track. No offense intended. This just happened to the track i learned to drive on last year. Now pitstop is abt to shut its track down cuz nobody shows up. Track isn't fit for an eighth scale anymore. Right now everybodys attendance is down simply because of the economy. The guys that came from ny/nj still talking abt the triple that is non existant now. To make the track easier? With some planning around other big races and communication with the group of guys that travel to the big races the turnout would be pretty good. Maybe not every race day though. It's my opinion only that making the track easier is the beginning of the end. A couple of the tracks i've been to this year used a portion of the track for tenth scales. I thought that a good idea. Everybody i talked to that has been to the track has had everything good to say abt the track layout, track surface, facility and the owners Allen and Terri. I believe that some planning and organization will bring the racers, not track changes.