R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Family R/C Entertainment coming to Windsor Locks - Poll
Old 08-10-2009, 06:53 AM
RCRaceways
Tech Rookie

Default Family R/C Entertainment coming to Windsor Locks - Poll

First let me say this is not a SCAM. We are taking a poll to see if their is enough interest in the community to support a Family R/C Entertainment center consisting of a On-road indoor carpet race track, a seasonal outdoor dirt / On-road track and a indoor slot car track. The location would be in Windsor Locks CT right off Spring Street. The center would offer weekly racing on all tracks as well as track rentals and car rentals while at the track. The atmosphere at the track will be welcoming so that adults and kids will enjoy their time spent. Most importantly R/C (radio control) racing is FUN for all ages.

So what I am asking in this outreach to the local townspeople is that you simply show your support, opinions and feedback with me. As I mentioned this is not a SCAM. I will not fill your Email mailboxes with junk Emails. I am trying to be financially conscious during these economic times. I believe that entertainment like this that doesn't put a big dent in your pockets financially is what we need. If you think this is a place you would enjoy going to whether it be to race or just be a spectator then please send me a reply with a simple Yes or No, Good idea or Bad idea. I appreciate any and all Comments.

Thanks for your time,
Kevin