R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - EB Mods No Longer Go Engines
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 10:11 PM
JAMMINKRAZY
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RETRO RC
I here what your saying man I just love guys that come on to forums and make statements about out peoples businesses, when they've probably never run 1 themselves and never will and because of that they will never understand why companies change suppliers.

the change from Go engines more than likely to do with supply of parts, or price of parts than the quality of them... it could also be that Go are now using most of his uprades as standard release now, coated carb slide, wrist pin and crank

From all reports Ed does a great job on his engines and stands behind his product so at the end of the day it shouldn't matter what engine supplier he's using as your buying his end product not theirs.

Also theres no one holding a gun to your head to buy them... it's still your choice....so some people need to learn not to bad mouth other products as not everyone has the same experience as they have and there is no such thing as a perfect company or a perfect product......

sorry for the Rant just my 50c ( I think I went a little over 2c)

Adrian
+1 pretty much the same thing that all of the companies did. Used EB as a testing/designing tool for thier own releases. Like for instance with OS it was the SPEED. With trinity it was thier tuned version, and now I'm sure GO will release thier own tuned version. It sucks really.