R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What happened to Carolinas RC?
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 08:29 AM
PUDDIN
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I hate to see people upset or disappointed about Carolinasrc. Jon has worked hard to get his business to where it is. People or consumers have no idea what it take to run a hobby shop and MAKE MONEY. People are always trying to find the best deal and most will buy some where else just to save a couple of bucks. I run a hobby shop and get beat up everyday over prices because "Amain has it for ____" "carolinasrc has it for___" Sometimes the prices they sale at would only make me a dollar. The bad thing about it is the same people come in the local hobby shop want you to get the product they purchased from somewhere else running,working right list goes on and on. If on line stores would stop under cutting each other everybody would make money and be able to survive. EXAMPLE: MAP pricing Losi buggy 699.99 but everybody knows when you hit the buy it button the price drops. More and more hobby business are closing and it sucks. I hope that people well hang in there for Carolinasrc and when he gets moved in to the new facility and back up 100% it will be awesome.