R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Which car to buy
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 04:24 PM
jrwoodchuck
Tech Master

I wrote this a few months ago, and here is a reason to bring it back out.

Someone did say that the Losi will get you laid, I think that is the "true" test of a good car.

Break out the boxing gloves, mouth guards, and my dad can beat up your dad insults. It will start with a simple, “I prefer the 2.0 over the MBX6”. Followed up with a “yea but”. Then it will turn into all out war, nobody will be singing “Kumb by yaw”. And the anger really starts to seep in; people will be getting mad, kicking the dog, throwing the middle finger up at the monitor. Going out and robbing the local 7-11. You will start abusing alcohol, drugs and prostitutes. (The $2.00 kind and not the hot ones). Start cross dressing, (some of you are already there) and after weeks of soul searching, you figured out that you should have been born a girl; you sell your “2.0” and opt to move to Trinidad, Colorado. (Sex change capital, look it up) and get the “changes” that you always new should be. You will renounce your “NAMBLA” membership, and get ready for your new life. All of this came about because someone asked, “Which is better”. Do you really want to know?

Yes, I’m in therapy…