R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Worth it? (8T truggy For Sale)
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 03:33 PM
Chris__RC
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by reggie l.
n honestly dude you asked us a simple question and we gave you an honest opion but your trying to convince us, we can see wats there its all good stuff and good condition but ist still 800 bucks for a used 8t...like i said if it were me i would sell it for 650...700 AT THE MOST..
Read this from my first paragraph, "I was wondering if this was a good deal, Losi 8T truggy, body and wing have a wrap on it, 1 or 2 new sets of city blocks, 1 new set of i beam, 1 new set of panther switch 2.0, 1 new set of the stockers, and 1 2 run old set of city blocks. Also, JR 9100T steering servo, Futaba S9451 throttle, JP3 pipe, KH quick change motor mount. Some spare arms, shock springs, sway bars, and 2 different size clutch bells for $485."
So, to my original question, I am guessing it is a bad deal for $485 right? Well, I didnt buy it.

I really have NO idea where everyone got $800 from, I never even mentioned $800 in my first post then when everyone replied they said it isnt worth 800, that is when I commented about it.