R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Track in Placentia, CA LRH Raceway
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 04:01 PM
blade329
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JRJ84
I'm new to RC cars. Been to OCRC, and didn't like it so I stopped driving. Only drove when I went to the high desert and played around in my parents "back yard"(it's called the desert.) now let me tell you, that was a BIG track, lol, and I could do whatever I wanted!
I've recently been to the LRH track, it's not expensive and it's right here by my apartment! I'm going to continue to go because the people there are nice! I feel like I'm @ home because everytime I go I'm greeted with a smile and a fist bump. @ OCRC I felt like nobody even knew I was there. (maybe because I'm of the female gender.)
so, if you like to have fun and hang out with Chil people I would recommend going to LRH. Even if you're not going to drive and just want to work on your cars, I would go there because Raul and Lorenzo will help you and give you tips. Even the other customers are happy to help me when i need it. It's GREAT! Thank you to LRH!

~JRJ

PS. I love the Music!
You weren't imagining things about OCRC. I left with the same impression. There is a certain "snob" factor there that just turned me off. I know several other racers that feel the same.