R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI's DB12R
Thread: BMI's DB12R
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 07:19 PM
mike ivy
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Hello There InspGadgt,

1.6 Lol... sorry man. I normally run 1.65" Fr and 1.75" R Those where old tires I use for practice. I started out with the Blue spring because the traction was low/med bite as the bite came up I settled on the gold spring.

As for the servo, I always run the angled servo that's just what I like,I have a steady hand, its more of a personal preference thing. Yes for the jr servo I had to drill servo mount holes.

It does not matter to me I had to drill out new hole's Im kind of a Old school 1/12th scale'r back in the day we had to drill out servo mount holes in my associated cars Lol.... hope this helps, if ya have anymore questions feel free to ask.

Mike

Originally Posted by InspGadgt
1.6mm front tire diameter...I think that's even smaller than the front wheel bearing

All kidding aside...you list the rear spring as blue/gold...I assume that means you tried both throughout the day...which did you end up with? Is that flat servo or angled? Did you need to drill new servo mount holes for that servo? I needed to with mine on the older chassis.