View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 03:58 PM  
houston
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl_unc86 View Post
If you are obligated to run that companies products, i would think its safe to say that you represent that company. The way you acted etc all reflect how that company looks.
maybe we should call it "rep" instead of sponsored ?

i just always believed that being sponsored was about getting recognized for doing the things that make you a great rep for the community you are in whether it be mx , bmx , rc , skiing , snowboarding or whatever . you should have enough skill that people see you and want to run/use the products you do because you are good at using them and show how well the product/s work .

internet sponsorships to me just seem like a marketing ploy but , times are changing . half the guys on rctech might not have even seen an rc track let alone drive on one .

i have never asked a sponsor for anything , everything i have been given has been offered to me
TEAM FUSION X ENGINES /RC-OMG USA/ TEAM BYRON ORIGINALS / TEAM PROLINE RACING TIRES / TEAM SICK GRAPHICS /TEAM KYOSHO / things I support: COMP HEAT DEALER /TEAM LUNSFORD/ FUSIONX™ USA / TEAM KYOSHO / "H.E.S."™ / BYRON FUELS / RC-OMGUSA/KICWEBDESIGNZ/AKA TIRES/PROLINE RACING TIRES /RAYA RACING/BUKU POWER CLUTCH/M2CRACING/special thanks to STAV and JIM HOTTIGREENMOUNTAINGRILLS.COM
houston is offline   Reply With Quote