R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEVER A PICCO 28 !!
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 08:47 PM
SPEEDSKI
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by -R2-
Please elaborate on how you tend to argue with me and when we do not warranty items on E-bay just we state on our site we've had issues in the past of changed over parts and items handled through e-bay as 3rd party nor beyond North America, and please let them know on how you seem to cuss me out them try to hang up in my face, but I cannot tolerate the first cuss word that comes out of a persons mouth so the phone gets the hang up before you finish. Sorry that you got duped from buying from e-bay but there's nothing I can do with it.
I own a business, and when someone calls and proceeds to cuss me or ANY of my employees, that is the end of our business relations. I will NOT and do not expect any of my team to deal nor tolerate it. Any of you that think that is the route to go, then you deserve to get hung up on.

As far as ebay, why aren't you holding the seller liable?? I try and purchase from 2 shops, so we when I have had a problem, they know me and are willing to go the extra mile to help make it right. If you do try and go cheap all the time, this will happen, it may not be right, but thats the way it goes.

Customers of mine are always trying to get something from us for nothing, it happens daily!!!!! So I understand what these dealers are having to do. There are so many variables with a nitro engine, it is the customers word, because of all the Knuckle heads that are lying all the time, so of the legit problems will get passed on due to all the scammers.

I DO NOT buy from ebay for this reason, sorry it happened, but I just do not like ebay.